Package deal articles
“Order a bottle of liquor and get the first five glasses of fizzy drink free “
When you offer package deals it is very convenient that the Point Of Sale handles this automatically. With unTill® you can easily program this by using so-called ‘bonus articles.’ This comes in handy when you sell a package with a number of free items or that have a different price.
You add the articles to a bonus group and give them their divergent prices or no price at all. Next you link this group to the package-article. When a package deal is selected on the POS all underlying bonus articles get the different prices. This can also be just the first few items in the group.
- Sale of a bottle of liquor: first 5 fizzy drinks for free
- Party package deal in the reception room: all beer, wine and soft drinks free/included
- Special pizza: all toppings half price
- Group of articles at divergent prices or free of charge
- Dependant on the chosen package
- Every article in the group or a maximum number of these