“This coffee is on the house!”
Discount, maybe you’d rather not give it. But when you do, in what way? With an unTill® POS many ways of discount are possible. Furthermore, this feature can be limited by user rights.
- Discount on one article
- Discount on a selection of articles
- Discount on a pre-set group of articles
- Discount on the total bill
For each discount the user has to give a reason. You can select a reason from a pre-defined list or enter one manually. Much used discounts you can program as a button. So you don’t have to push all sorts of buttons before you can give someone a coffee on the house for example.
- Fixed amount or percentage
- Per article or entire bill
- Discount for article group
- Unlimited number of reasons for discount to be given
- Broken, too cold, etc.