“We can virtually create any report you desire”
As an entrepreneur you want clear reports. Almost all POS systems provide these, but not all system offer customised reporting. With an unTill® Point Of Sale you view all data from the database in a report. Each report is customised. The possibilities are more or less infinite. Below you find an overview of the most important items
- Overview of sold or ordered articles grouped per sales area, terminal, handheld and/or user, sub-divided in a clear article division
- Articles sold per hour, per day, or part of a day
- Average turnover per cover or per table
- Hours worked per co-worker, turnover per co-worker, productivity per co-worker (turnover/hours worked)
- Relative turnover per turnover group (percentage of the total turnover)
- Overview of corrections per co-worker and reason for correction
- Who gave a discount when and why?
- Open tables and articles for these tables. When was this ordered?
- Overview of costs versus benefits
- Payments grouped per payment method and/or user
- Balance of customers, consumptions of customer
All reports can be printed by the bar/kitchen printer or an A4/A5- printer. Besides that you save reports as PDF and automatically e-mail these to pre-defined receivers.
Reports can also be automatically exported. This is convenient when you want to link it to an accounting package, payroll package or different software. You can also send reports to an ftp-location or save to the cloud.